Top 5 Myths of Estate Planning:
1. A will avoids probate. A will must be probated with the court. Only a properly funded trust can help you avoid the court process.
2. Estate planning is only about death. Estate planning helps plan for life. A Power of Attorney or Trust can plan for when you are incapacitated.
3. You only need to have one if you are rich. There are many reasons to have an estate plan that have nothing to do with wealth.
4. It will be complicated to get one. Not true! The process is very simple.
5. It is not worth the money. A little money now can save you headache and more money later.
Let us show you how it feels to be your attorney's top priority! Contact us today for a free consultation.